Elsabe performs as fun talker at various events. She enjoys the challenge of new topics.
- Guest speaker at prize-giving or academic opening ceremonies, corporate prestige
functions, Secretary days, formal dinner parties, annual office functions,
church/congregational functions, special birthday celebrations, Women’s Day, Mother’s
- Mother-and-Daughter functions, Mother-and-Son functions, Father-and-Son functions
- Staff Motivation at schools, companies, estate agencies etc.
- Talks for teenagers: From grade 7 to grade 12 learners on life skills, sexual decision
making, personal leadership and management, the importance of a healthy self-image
and managing peer pressure.
- Study skills
- Weekend breakaways for couples, women groups etc.
- Talks on spiritual topics
- A ladle full of divine Eno’s -about humour and laughter as a shield against darkness
- Laugh a while and give your face a rest – a humorous (even naughty) look at life and being human.
- Are you moping or coping?
- Old age is no place for sissies
- Pump the primus stove – a fun talk for couples
- The secrets of female succulence.
- From Tormented Tina to Happy Hilda
- For teenagers: Are you cool or common?
- For parents: Cool parenthood
- The woman in all her roles
- Living from the inside out
- Are you whining or winning?
- Let’s communicate – spouses and parents and children.
(These topics are only examples.)
For bookings, contact her at email@example.com